[Dixielandjazz] Re"New Melbourne Jazz Band"

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Feb 12 23:38:43 PST 2007

G`day again to you All,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band has a busy weekend coming up , so I thought I would let list mates in and around Melbourne and any visiting for OS where we are playing!!!
First off , We are at "The Able Tasman Club"(Dutch Club) , 60 Rosstown Road,
Carnegie, "JAZZ  AT  CARNEGIE  HALL" ,8pm-till-11pm,Friday 16th, $10-00 Entry Fee,Great Food , Drinks at bar prices,phone 95715382.
This is a once a month, 3rd Friday of the month !!!!!

Saturday Arvo We are at the "Dutch Festival", Sandown Race Course , Festival runs from 10am- till - Midnight!!
The N,M,J,Band, is on stage between 1-30pm and 4pm !!

Sunday arvo the NMJQuartet, is at the Dandenong RSL, "JAZZ ON THE TERRACE",1pm-till-4pm,Free entry, Phone 9792 1535 ,Just turn up!!!!

Now the "BIG" one !!!!
Our New Gig on a Tuesday Night !!!!
This is a once a month , the 3rd Tuesday of the month !!!
Ringwood RSL, Station Street Ringwood, 7pm-till-10pm , $ 8-00 entry ,Great food available (seniors 2 courses for lees than $10-oo) HUGE dance floor !!! phone 98706604, Plenty of parking !!!

Please if you are planning a visit to Australia come to Melbourne and say "G`day" !!!!
Hope to see you ALL soon !!
Check out The New Melbourne Jazz Band web page below .
Best wishes, Ross Anderson, Leader / Bass Player.
 NMJB web site address is http://home.iprimus.com.au/rossjazz/