[Dixielandjazz] Francesco (gatto) Salomoni

Francesco Salomoni francescosalomoni at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:12:39 PST 2007

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I will be more than happy if I'll ever have the chance to play with you
Steve and to meet Mr Dodson.

Where I come from (Rome) OKOM is big and there are quite a few fine bands.
I was surprised not to find a big scene here, maybe I expected to find Miami
like in the movie Some Like it Hot...it's totally different:(
Is there anybody in the list living in this area?

I had a great time taking part to a jam session in Pompano Beach last month,
but it's a little far.
I found some other kids with same musical tastes and we formed a band called
Miami Hot Jazz Cats and I hope we'll bring back OKOM in the area. Maybe
there are other bands that play it too but I couldn't find any in Miami.

All the best,

Francesco the Cat

http://www.miamihotjazzcats.tk
http://www.francescosalomoni.com