[Dixielandjazz] Website that Sells Dance Band and Dixieland Charts

scott sproxton fuzzscott at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 11 23:32:47 PST 2007

 Just an update on the website I started almost a year ago. There are now almost 140 traditional jazz charts available and more on the way with updates every week. I have a lot of early and hard to find stuff from 20's - 30's dance band charts, waltzes, polkas, traditional rags, and of course classic dixieland and traditional jazz tittles. So if your band needs some new or old arrangements maybe this site will help!
I also just started selling charts in lots on eBay. If you are interested in purchasing charts in large volume this is the way to do it and save money.

Check out the site and if you have any questions let me know.

http://traditionaljazzcharts.vstore.ca/

Scott