[Dixielandjazz] Frankie Laine Obit

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 11 09:41:46 PST 2007

There's a station in Portland Maine -- "The Bay" aon 1400 and 1490 AM
 that plays the oldies 1930-1970s" all day with a lot of vocal and some
instrumentals.
It is one of the purveyors of the synicated programming called
":THe Music of Your Life".
(Check out http://musicofyourlife.com/ for your area if interested
-- at least in the U.S.)

My truck radio only has 3 presets that I bother with..
 That one and and 88.1 FM where I listen to my iPod.
full of dixie and swing and WBACH for classical & jazz.

 For several days after Frankie Laine's
death they played many if not all of his recordings. It took me back
joyously to my earler years. I really enjoyed Frankie.

Craig Johnson