[Dixielandjazz] One of the best Snake Rag's!

John Petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 10 16:13:48 PST 2007

Thanks to Fr Mike, Bill and Rebecca for the nice comments. I'll amend
the text to give myself a name credit! The leader does say it is my band.
Good fun as always with these guys. A live performance - not perfect - a
few clams, but it felt good on the night.
For the interested there is a version of Stevedore Stomp from the same
venue but a year earlier.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tIbFNNAdvJY&mode=related&search=
or the link to my You Tube Group is
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnpetters
In addition to the classic stuff there are a couple of videos with Wild
Bill and Art Hodes with my band in '89, some quartets, trios and other
goodies.
Have a good weekend all & keep swinging

John Petters
www.traditional-jazz.com