[Dixielandjazz] ITunes was Another Voice on Music Security

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Feb 8 12:49:03 PST 2007

I'm not too thrilled with Itunes.  I have an Ipod and it works great with
it.  Almost immediately I started having trouble with my other MP3 players
on my computer when I installed it.  I made the mistake of telling Itunes to
be the default player.  Now it seems that I can't change it back and my
other MP3 players won't work. (Quick Time player, Music Match and Real
Player)  I can get Quick time player to work by opening an MP3 file but it
won't play internet tunes automatically   I wouldn't care a whole lot but
now when I try to play something from the internet it won't play it.

Again I wouldn't care a whole bunch but I can't manage my web site because
the MP3's won't play.  Anyone had that problem or better still know how to
fix it?
Larry
St. Louis