[Dixielandjazz] The beat of a different drummer

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 09:22:12 PST 2007

Dats vedddy veddy intresting but still veddy veddy stupid !!

He must have a lot of money saved, or a trust fund to live on, or an
overwhelming desire to be divorced and die homeless :))

But look at the bright side, that makes more money for the roadies and
the guitar players in the band to have a retired Pro working for chump
change money.   Someting is definitely wrong vit dis piture me theenks
!!   Ahhh I know vat it is, he joined da IAJE and got the divine call
to be a teacher.

I tink he has lost hees mind or soon will.   Maybe he got tired of
having to spell percussionist and explaining to people what he did so
decided to just be a regular old drummer and indeed march to a
different beat, or it could just be the grade of hemp he smokes in the
midwest, I hear that Buffalo fertilizer they use out there will make
you crazy.

Tom "Old Rocker" who vill be glad to take his old job for a year or
two, vat the hell he probably only had to play 200 or 300 notes a year.
:))