[Dixielandjazz] Real, Living Musicians

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Feb 5 18:15:53 PST 2007

 Well, Bill, here goes.

I was listening to Riverwalk this week and really enjoyed Ron Hocket's
playing, both solo and comp work.  It may be strange that I would suddenly
write that I am impressed with his playing, because I have enjoyed it for
years now.  I always tell him he sounds better every time I hear him play.
AND his response is, "It should be that way."

If anyone on the list hasn't heard Riverwalk this week, try to catch it
before the program changes on Thursday and write what your opinion is...

Regards.
Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX