[Dixielandjazz] Slick stuff redux.

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Feb 5 13:34:55 PST 2007

Sorry for all the typos -- I wrote this original post in my porch office
which is currently at 36 degrees ( the heater just burned out from over
use this week. Between cold, numb, increasingly arthritic fingers, and a
notoriously poor typing skill, the hash went out. Unscramble ye who may.
I sent it too fast so I could get inside the main house and thaw out. I
am doing that as I type -- this time in a warm room on a laptop and with
two fingers of  12-year old  Usque baugh  next to me.  (Single malt to
you booze-deprived).
The stories stand - the typing doesn't. Mea culpas to everyone, barkeep,
and put it o my tab

Don Ingle