[Dixielandjazz] Jack Teagarden YouTube clip:

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sat Feb 3 19:33:26 PST 2007

Thank you and you are right. Bill Haesler also said the same. I
found a collection of the Snader Films shorts on the DVD
Dixieland Jazz Vol. 1 from storyvilledvd.com.

http://storyvilledvd.com/jazz4.htm

They have two volumes of them. I just ordered the first one.
Volume two is on the previous page on their website.

Mike