[Dixielandjazz] another youtube question

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Feb 3 00:26:48 PST 2007

Thanks for a helpful reply. Another naive question--Is there any
permission from the artists to put their work on youtube? I can't
imagine that there is, given the amount and extent of what we see. But
if not, is it illegal to do so? or ethical? In other words, is the
whole wonderful world of youtube videos a ripoff of of the artists on
such a large scale that it's not practical to stop it?

Charlie Suhor