[Dixielandjazz] youtube question

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 2 13:40:13 PST 2007

Subscribing, I believe, is synonymous with "registering", which I did, and merely so I could communicate internally with posters.  I paid nothing, as I believe its income is from advertisers.  As for "benefits", I don't think there are any, except for the communication angle, and, of course, the ability to post your own vids.  My only complaint is that the only thing you can do is bookmark the page; how hard would it be to enable folk to save?,

--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org