[Dixielandjazz] Trombone inspirations

d.sleeman d.sleeman at hccnet.nl
Fri Feb 2 15:11:43 PST 2007

Listmates,

Ironic that my post that was meant for the Trombone-list, and abusively send to the DJML, should lead to what seems to evolve into a new thread!

"...Of all the musical instruments in use today, the trombone is one of,
 if not THE most difficult of instruments. I know, 'cause I have one..."

  (Dewsnap in "THE TROMBONE", December 10, 2002)

I chose this snip because it has a certain 'tong-in-cheek' quality.

Of course I know that the instrument that is the easiest to learn and play, is the washboard.

Ducking,

Dick Sleeman