[Dixielandjazz] Condon/Butterfield/WBD/Cutshall/Schroeder/Hall/Manone, et...

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 12:16:28 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/1/2007 10:28:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cellblk7 at comcast.net writes:

PLEASE  refrain from sending youtube out...I'm very weak and helpless when it

comes to resisting that GD site! I could spend 24/7 on youtube...it's THE
WORK OF THE DEVIL!

I know Bob isn't it terrible. I have had to make a  folder just for those
E-mails where someone has sent me an YouTube site to check  out. The problem is
that once I check it out it's the others all around that I  check out also. It
ends being hours of listening and watching. Instead of the  contents of my
YouTube folder getting smaller, it keeps growing and  growing.

Jazz Hugs

Judie