[Dixielandjazz] Condon/Butterfield/WBD/Cutshall/Schroeder/ Hall/Manone, et al.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 1 10:35:17 PST 2007

This show is generally available from someone at eBay, where I got mine.  I've already promised it to someone, or I'd give it to one of you deserving folk.  The music's quality, but the overal conception is weird.  Sammy Davis, Jr., as host?  Okay....  But when he sings That Old Black Magic, ... sorry, it just lost me.  I wonder who they wanted to host, wasn't available, and Sammy just happened to be walking by, overheard, and volunteered...,

--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org