[Dixielandjazz] Zulu's Ball

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Feb 1 08:23:04 PST 2007

As far as I recall there's only one copy of the 78 extant.

The Southern Stompers (Stomp Off) CD has it--I really like their
recreations. John Gill's CD "Looking for a little bluebird" (Stomp off)
also has it, but I haven't listened to it for some time. My favorite
recreation band, the Peruna Jazzmen, unexpectedly doesn't seem to have
recorded it.

My "Dixieland Fake Book Vol. 2" has it.

--Sheik