[Dixielandjazz] List Policemen etc.

James O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Mon Dec 31 14:43:01 PST 2007

Steve Barbone wrote:

> I am not aware of my flogging you or
> others in posts this year, or reciting the same litany year after
> year.

Well, Steve, go back and read all the messages you've sent to the DJML, in
which you tell us how to expand our audience and how to get more bookings,
and then you'll know what litany you've been reciting year after year.

I repeat here that I don't disagree with you -- I'm just tired of being told
that we're doing it wrong and you're doing it right, again and again and
again.  I hope that those who have emailed me privately saying that they're
also tired of it will post a public note saying the same thing.

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers
Email: jobriant at garlic.com