[Dixielandjazz] List Policemen etc.

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 31 05:33:35 PST 2007

I agree 100 percent!

Ric Giorgi

Rainbow Gardens Music
820 Manning Ave
Toronto ON
M6G 2W8

416 531-4506
rgmusic at sympatico.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: December 30, 2007 10:06 PM
To: Ric Giorgi
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] List Policemen etc.

I think that free speech carries the weight of responsibility
with it. We as musicians would never intentionally do anything
to harm our professional reputation in public. The same rule
should apply on email lists and anywhere else you and/or your
name is visible.

If you want to be looked at as a professional then you need to
carry yourself as one at all times. Just my two pennies....

Mike

If you're afraid you might be offended by somebody's post but you