[Dixielandjazz] FW: List Policemen etc.

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 30 10:59:18 PST 2007

Jim Kashishian, my apologies but James O'Briant (signed Jim
O'Briant) posted a posting I got through DJML. I hope I haven't
written anything that could be construed as offensive to Jim B. or
to you Jim K.

No doubt the original posting will get to you via
Hawaii>Bejing>Ankora>Rome>Peoria>Sandusky>Capetown>?>where-you-are.
Where are you anyway, I've forgotten? Ain't the internet won'nerful
won'nerful?

Cheers,

Ric G.

Ric Giorgi