[Dixielandjazz] FW: List Policemen etc.

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Dec 30 10:09:20 PST 2007

Ric wrote:

<snipped from a post from a Jim, whomever he may be.....>
"Ric and Steve keep throwing an "agreement vs. disagreement" red herring
into this pot."
[And then Ric replied] "Not at all, Jim"..... (but didn't identify who this
Jim is).

Since I have been the only Jim of late sending messages to DJML, I wouldn't
like anyone to think that the Jim referred to in Ric's email was me.  I
haven't posted anything on DJML about this latest subject nor do I plan to.
Curiously enough, there have been no posts whatsoever on DJML about this
matter, so I can only gather that the "mystery Jim" wrote to Ric personally.

Jim ('twasn't me) Kash