[Dixielandjazz] Rebirth Brass Band NYC - NYE.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Dec 28 09:38:27 PST 2007

A recording of a previous New Year's gig by Michael White at the
Vanguard is one of the best in my collection! Great New Orleans jazz,
traditional without being "ovebearing" (and having Wynton Marsalis
drop by was not a problem...)

<http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/artist/releases/default.aspx?
pid=11602&aid=6782>

Dave Richoux