[Dixielandjazz] Phil Crumley's email change

pcrums pcrums at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 10:10:29 PST 2007

TO:  Friends of Phil Crumley and Natural Gas Jazz Band

After many, many years of using my old COMPUSERVE email address, I find that
I must now change. The new email address for me and Natural Gas Jazz Band
is:

pcrums at gmail.com

Please, PLEASE take the few seconds to correct your address book so I won't
miss any future information or contact from you.

I apologize if you received more than one of these notices.   Thanks, and
have a happy holiday season.

Phil (pcrums) Crumley

P.S.  You can also always email me through the band's website:    ngjb.com
.