[Dixielandjazz] I can't believe it's "I Can't Believe..."

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 25 21:23:36 PST 2007

Not being an accomplished musician, I concur with Father Mike there were several points where the lyrics popped up but not to completion, especially the last four bars at the end, where he just trails off into another world. If you re lookiing for all the chords, he never completes.
  Just my humble opinion

  Slainte m'hath

  Mele Kalikimaka,
  Maka hiki hau

  Ye olde Mouldy fygge

  Wishing all DJML ers aVery Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Happy New Year

  Ed Coltrin

"Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon" <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
  Though not a musician, I can actually say I definitely hear the familiar
tune, though not as obviously if he'd been playing it at the
more-expected tempo.