[Dixielandjazz] Original Red Hot 1919 Blue Flame Jazzola Novelty Syncopators

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Dec 23 12:13:26 PST 2007

Sorry Mike - the only actual Google reference is back to the page I
was reading before - the other links are for totally different
"Novelty Orchestras" from the 1920s. I asked the question on DJML
only AFTER I went to Google ;-)

(and just because a band names itself "1919 Anything" does not mean
they were actually performing in that year... as I said, the band was
playing in the 1980s.)
thanks anyway,

Dave Richoux