[Dixielandjazz] Runnin' Wild

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 11:27:56 PST 2007

In the Firehouse Fake Book the lead sheet for Runnin’ Wild contains only a chorus with words. When I listen to Ladd’s Black Aces recording of the tune on RedhotJazz.com I hear a verse at the beginning. My lead sheet has only the chorus. I Googled for the lyrics to the verse but have struck out so far.

  Does anyone know the words to the verse, are there any words or have a copy of the words or a full lead sheet?

  Kevin Yeates
  Vancouver, Canada