[Dixielandjazz] Unusual radio receivers (was: Xtal set - Why?)

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Thu Dec 20 04:45:48 PST 2007

Dear Phil

This reminds me of my pal who lived a stone's throw from the Droitwich long
wave (1500 metres) transmitting mast; this was a huge contraption situated
near the main road.
He could listen to the BBC Light Programme any time on the hot plates on his
cooker.

Regards

Bob Smith

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 1056 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.