[Dixielandjazz] Christmas Wishes to Everyone

Triad43 at aol.com Triad43 at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 04:16:52 PST 2007

MERRY  CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY, HEALTHY, JOYOUS, PLENTIFUL, &
LOVING, GENEROUS NEW  YEAR!!!

This  e:mail is dedicated to all our friends, family, the 'never met except
on the  phone', or 'e:mail acquaintances', and to all of us who strive for a
more  beautiful, Fun, silly, HEALTHY, LOVING, and grateful life...I  enclose a
"Must Listen and See" Christmas Card  that some kind friend once sent
us...You'll laugh, you may have received it  before, you may not like Reindeers, or
Santa...it doesn't matter...it's worth  sharing it with each other...so, may this
New Year of 2008 find us  closer to one another, our hands, reaching out to
one another, our dreams on  their successful paths, our hopes soaring, and
Santa's Helpers at all our  doors...and not just for X-Mas...Year-long. Blessings
&  -

ConMar Productions, LLC.
Conrad & Maria  Janis ,  Fred, Pip, Skipper, Pumpkin, Mamita, Hansi, etc.

GO HERE:

_http://badaboo.free.fr/merryxmas.swf_ (http://badaboo.free.fr/merryxmas.swf)