[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald's Fulton Street Jazz Band CD

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 10:31:12 PST 2007

I just finished listening to Bob's new Fulton Street Jazz Band CD.

I have to say I really enjoyed it.

The band sounds full and has a very nice swingin' rhythmic pulse  throughout.
All very nice players.

Two of my favorite tracks were Molly's tracks. This gal really sings  the
classics the way they should be done and the backing arrangements really  helped
to make her shine.

The track I liked best was the High Society with the doubled clarinet with
trumpet & clarinet.

I think overall though, and this ain't sucking up, I liked Bob's played the
best of all. He's got a great musical ear.

This is a very happy CD, really enjoyable and I found it nice to do my
computer work with this playing in the background.

I saw it was available on CD Baby.

Hope this is helpful to someone out there!

Bill
414-777-0100
Just released: "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"
http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm