[Dixielandjazz] "So What"

Mike C. mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sat Dec 1 20:35:34 PST 2007

No Marek, think about this.

Davis cut an album that is still a top seller nearly 50 years after it's
release. Isn't that a great testament to his music? I think it is and so
what if it isn't okom? It's great music and that's what it's all about.

When I said that even people who dislike jazz own kind of blue my point
was that it appeals to every kind of listener.

Mike