[Dixielandjazz] another email crash

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 28 12:13:26 PDT 2007

>>>There is hope.  If somehow they were deleted look in the recycle bin.  If
you haven't emptied the bin lately they will be sitting in there and can be
restored to their original place.  Your hard drive won't show any more space
until the recycle bin has been dumped so they may be sitting there waiting
for you.<<<

Nope, not there.  I even did some system-wide file searches for such
specific items there's no way they wouldn't have come up.  Na-da.  Grant
you, it may still be there, but I will most likely never be able to see it
again.  Plus, I may be wrong about the hard drive storage percentage.  I'm
only fairly certain it didn't change, not perfectly certain.