[Dixielandjazz] submission for newsletter

drastrov at aol.com drastrov at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 13:52:17 PDT 2007

Hey Cats,

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I've posted some vintage Suncoast Dixielanders tunes online and thought you might dig hearing some of 'em.
My grandad, Arnie, led the band for a bit there and he had a really impressive list of co-conspirators. He died before I was born, so I never git to meet him (in this lifetime) but his music has always spoken to me in profound and swinging ways and I'm really proud of his body of work. Hope you like it, too.
Here's the link:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=726068

Yours in Synchopation,
Sam Mossler