[Dixielandjazz] "Way, Way Back" (was Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 56, Issue 41)

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 23 07:33:49 PDT 2007

Oops, in my dumb struck state at Bill's erudition , I forgot to sign my
praise to him

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com

Bill, you are nothing short of amazing!! The details on the band and
recording and precursors displays an awesome knowledge, but to throw in the
eponymous pet guinea pig . . . Now, that's lagniappe!!

Please keep it up :-)

Kind regards,