[Dixielandjazz] Slide sax history

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Aug 20 22:46:13 PDT 2007

What a great connection! How did you find this list?

I think there is one in the "Shrine to Music" museum in Vermillion,
South Dakota. A google search does make a few links and I recall
seeing one during my brief visit a few years ago.

also http://www.dornpub.com/SaxjPDF/slidesax.pdf

I have played several tracks from Snub Mosely on a reissue LP
collection on my radio show on KFJC.

Dave Richoux