[Dixielandjazz] Introduction: Rob Wright

Rob Wright rwright at siatucson.com
Mon Aug 20 13:38:00 PDT 2007

Hello everyone:

My name is Rob Wright and I play plectrum banjo with The Original Wildcat
Jass Band in Tucson, AZ.  We are comprised of faculty and alumni from the
University of Arizona.  You can hear us at cdbaby.com.  I joined this list
several weeks ago and have only lurked so far.  I am particularly interested
in the various jazz festivals around the world.  We are performing next year
at the Blythe, Sacramento, and Phoenix festivals and would love to expand on
that.

Although most of my performing is with the Wildcats I am better known in the
4-string banjo world, mostly from attending the FIGA conventions and Noel
Induni's 4-string banjo list.  Anyway, I'll be keeping tabs on the
dixielandjazz list as well.  Rob