[Dixielandjazz] It's a lonely old town...and quiet today

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Aug 20 07:04:52 PDT 2007

Well. it seems as if the "Colonies" were not the only places to get a
big bad soaking. Did see the news clips of your British
bathing...(seemed as if everything over there was called Bath. We have a
Bath, Michigan, its roots going back to your own town via New England to
New York to this state.)
Sounds as if you had flooding into your house. Hope all is well for you now.
Tell my Victor mate that the chops are coming back up. Thanks to the
horn's ability to take what you give it and treat it well, all should be
fine by Sept. 1 when the lips hit the boards.Te old lungs are coming
back after the big bug attack.
Thanks for the comeback. Glad that Jeff had a good time and was well
received. He does play so well, and I am sure your audiences were a
happy lot.
Thanks for breaking the silence of a long, under the weather, weekend.
Don Ingle