[Dixielandjazz] Classics label.

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 20 00:52:57 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon

I thought someone recently said that the French Classics label was defunct,
but World Records is still listing new issues, AND the word is now
"Chronological" rather than "Chronogical".  Is it simply owned by a new
concern?,

Ex - DJML'er Jerry Brown noted in his June/July newsletter:
----
"Well the series has started again picking up where it left off. Hopefully
we will have seen the end of the uncertainty over production of the label
and supplies will be regular from now on. I still have not heard any
definite news concerning the availability of back catalogue items but
will pass on any information as soon as I have it."
~~
John D