[Dixielandjazz] Banjo teacher in Miami?

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 19 15:43:01 PDT 2007

A great teacher and tenor player is Tim Allen. He leads workshops called
"Banjos Aweigh" on the JazzSea Cruises that I've been with the Bob Schulz
Frisco Jazz Band on about 20 of. The cruises usually are out of Ft.
Lauderdale or Miami, so Tim lives near there in Venice, Florida during the
winter. Summers he's in Toronto.

Check out http://timallan.com/main.html

Click on contact on this page to get phone numbers and email.

Scott Anthony, banjo/guitar/leader
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine