[Dixielandjazz] Unknown lady clarinet player on the streets ofNew Orleans

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Aug 17 23:11:12 PDT 2007

Bill,

If a post is from a non-member, it gets held until the DJML Asst. moderator
looks at it and either kills it or lets it get posted.

Perhaps that is what happened to your message.

I cannot look up Marcel by his name.  Please give me his e-mail address and
I'll check to see if he is a member.

Sometimes people subscribe to DJML using one address and then try to post
using a different address.  That just don't work.

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator