[Dixielandjazz] Eldar Djangirov appearing in San Francisco 8/11/07 and the Blue Note NYC 8/28/07

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 15:04:45 PDT 2007

To those of you in the Bay Area, Eldar will be appearing at the Piedmont
Piano Co. in the City @ 8pm this Saturday. This venue is San Francisco's  version
of the Steinway Hall in New York and has room for 100 patrons. There are
only a few spots open as I write this email.

_http://www.piedmontpiano.com/Webpages/Eldar.html_
(http://www.piedmontpiano.com/Webpages/Eldar.html)

If you can make it, I highly recommend hearing this young (age 20) piano
phenom. He has been compared to Art Tatum and Oscar Peterson. Eldar will also be
appearing in the other "City" (NYC)  at the Blue Note on 8/28/07

_http://jazzhq.blogspot.com/2007/07/eldar-at-blue-note.html_
(http://jazzhq.blogspot.com/2007/07/eldar-at-blue-note.html)

OKOM connection is that his first song on his album "Eldar" is Sweet  Georgia
Brown.

Regards,
Art Wood