[Dixielandjazz] Tom's different World

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Tue Aug 7 08:50:20 PDT 2007

Thanx Larry - -my sentiments exactly - -Have you noticed that often
with my postings, I just love to set a very large fan in the middle of
the room, turn it up to full speed , then step back and watch the
"stuff" hit it, and the fur fly?

Your posting tosses out enough fur for the "elite" to gag on . . . .
Apparently this issue has raised the fur on someone's neck.  It's a lot
more interesting reading than "Who played 9th trombone on Onebarb's
1920 recording of Mary Had A Little Lamb?"

For fear of legal action, we do have among us a member who shall remain
nameless, but inside sources have revealed that their birth certificate
shows not only doctors and nurses present, but a staff of several
psychologists and psychiatrists also having been present to deal with
the child being born with, not  a silver spoon in their mouth, but
located in another orifice on the body.  A very emotional and traumatic
birth from which this person has been trying to recover their entire
life.  Often the question has been asked," So, was the spoon removed?
Or is it still there?"

Only one person knows of whom I speak, and will probably be laughing
his arse off - - but if they do, there goes the silver spoon.
(DNA analysis has also shown this person to be born with a very tough
skin . . . tough enough to be called "hide", rather than skin.)