[Dixielandjazz] Playing for free

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 21:24:54 PDT 2007

Yes indeed Paul:  it's just that some of us have escalated to being a High Class Call girl rather than a common Whore  and the pay reflects so.

I use the same scenario when booking bands,  why sell five hundred Volkswagens when you can sell One Rolls Royce and make the same commission. :))

And I Never said there were not some good musician in many of those volkswagens either. :))

Cheers,

Tom