[Dixielandjazz] NOJC Radio Broadcasts

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 5 10:23:41 PDT 2007

I had an email exchange with a Mr Rubin, who is the curator for the audio
archives, and he says the "entirety" (he never answered my question as to
whether or not that meant all of Souchon's banter, as well) of the shows are
represented by the cuts that now appear on the site.  He gave me some search
suggestions as to how to bring up all the cuts from a particular show all in
one chunk but long since lost that email.  Do some experiments.  I think it
had something to do with typing in the subject of the show and a keyword
like "radio" or "broadcast" or somesuch.

I can't help but think that a disservice was done by removing the shows in
their pristine intactness,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.