[Dixielandjazz] High Society

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Sun Aug 5 09:49:19 PDT 2007

No one has brought this up, but I find the solo hard to play, not because of the fingering or style, but because I run out of breath.

There are short "commas" in the solo but they go by so fast I can't really get much air. There are a open couple of measures in the
middle, which I believe, were put there to give the soloist a change to catch his breath, but I find myself still struggling for air.

Russ Guarino
breathless clarinet maven.