[Dixielandjazz] Electric guitar

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Aug 4 13:41:52 PDT 2007

There is a good exhibit of early electric guitars (and electric bass
guitars & other related instruments) in the Seattle  Experience Music
Project (mostly focused on Rock history, but there is some OKOM stuff
here and there)
http://www.emplive.org/exhibits/index.asp?categoryID=19&ccID=53

(interesting building as well, if you like Frank O. Gehry
architecture...)

Dave Richoux