[Dixielandjazz] George Brunis et al

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:49:19 PDT 2007

Hello Roger,
Keep on the good work!
Your letter shows that there is a future for our music, provided we
reach the younger generations.  Of course, not everybody can have a
college radio station, but then how many of those who do dare - or are
allowed - to play traditional jazz (that includes swing, or
"mainstream" in British lingo).
Of course, that's something Steve Barbone has been trying to drum into
this list's members for a long time.  True, he speaks mainly of live
music, but the two - recorded and live music - complement each other.
Cheers