[Dixielandjazz] Free Booze - happy musicians make for great shows

David Dustin postmaster at fountainsquareramblers.org
Mon Apr 30 16:30:11 PDT 2007

Gary Kiser wrote:

No, we shouldn't abuse, but hey, wolfing down a couple garlic
shrimps or smoked salmon rolls never hurt anyone.

I heartily agree. I always find that blowing a few garlic shrimps through my
horn does wonders for my tone, especially after a liter of Fat Bastard. And
it tends to keep the area in front of my slide Œclear¹ for 7th position. Pas
de probleme!  This is a little-known trick of the trade which I am pleased
to disclose to my brother bone-mates out there in DJML Land!

Le bruit de la crevette est tres bon toujours!

David Dustin