[Dixielandjazz] What?

David Dustin postmaster at fountainsquareramblers.org
Mon Apr 30 16:02:06 PDT 2007

Jim wrote:

We can't even get off the bandstand during the break as the joints are so
crowded with people.  No circulating!  It's hard enough to get to the
toilet.

You guys get to the toilet?  We thought that¹s what tubas were for!

Seriously, folks, reminds me of the time a high school band and a Sousaphone
were traveling in the back of a Bluebird school bus, about 4 hours into a
trip from northern New Hampshire down to play at the 1964 World¹s Fair. But
I¹d need a few of those free beers to be able to recall that story with the
proper drama and sense of urgency...

David Dustin