[Dixielandjazz] Free booze in the USA

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:02:03 PDT 2007

Hello Pat,
When telling Americans what the right word for the way they (mis)use
English, you should at least make sure your spelling is right?  What
does "propogate" mean?
And while I agree with GBS (as to places where English disappears,
completely or not), I wonder whether you can understand a Geordie?  Or
any Yorkshire, for that matter?
Sure, I'm not British, but there's no law prohibiting snobbery just
because one is not British.
Cheers