[Dixielandjazz] John Farrell - Thanks & Update

John Farrell stridepiano at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 30 10:44:42 PDT 2007

Alison here again. John has been knocked-out by the
messages that have been coming in from far and wide.
Thank you everyone. He has been laid up in hospital
since April 13th. They thought it was heart trouble
but now they don't know what it is. He's having tests
and they're working on a slow process of elimination
while scratching their heads. Typical dad. He's a bit
depressed. Hates being in hospital and most electronic
gadgets are not allowed. I've snuck him in a CD player
and a bunch of jazz to blow his brains out with.
Trouble is, he sings, waves his arms around and does
all the high trumpet bits on the big band stuff. One
of the other patients scowled to me, 'yeah, thanks for
bringing him that.' I'm sneaking in whisky tomorrow.

Huge thanks and do please keep the messages coming.
They make his day.

alison at creative-team.com

John Farrell
http://www.stridepiano.co.uk/