[Dixielandjazz] "The first thing we will do is to kill all thelawyers"

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 30 03:45:11 PDT 2007

one holding the short straw to be the DD (designated driver) from the gig's
onset.>>

Hi George,
as I understand it the job of the designated driver is to stagger from the
bar at the end of the gig. Make great play of being unable to find his car
in the parking lot. Have trouble inserting the key,. Fall down occasionally
and then blow happily into the bag presented to him by the waiting police
while the rest of his drunken mates sneak off quietly.

cheers

Pat